WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
Information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your phone number, device identifier and hardware information, name, address, email, title, company name, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, social media information, system type, access times, referring website URLs, pages visited and other activity on the Ram Board website, information about your purchases and more.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, request products, request pricing, request to locate a distributor, dealer or retailer, submit an inquiry, respond to a survey, open a Support Ticket or enter information using any other type of form on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your general inquiries, support tickets, product request, distributor location requests and pricing requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion or survey.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To send you administrative messages and other Ram Board information.
- For email marketing, direct mail marketing and calling campaigns to keep you updated with the latest products, promotions and company news.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from our email marketing list. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from calling or direct mail campaigns Please contact Ram Board at [email protected] or call 708-277-6023.
If you submit a product location request, general product inquiry, or pricing request, your contact information will likely be passed on to a distributor, dealer or retailer so they can assist with you. Also, if a case is submitted, a 3rd party will require your information to address the issue at hand. For example, a cleaning service would require your information if a product failed and they needed to contact you to schedule a cleaning. Information that is publicly shared may be used by Ram Board for promotional purposes. By submitting information to us, you agree to publicly share a basic amount of information such as a username, nickname, city location or company name. Ram Board cannot 100% guarantee the security of confidentiality of the information you provide us.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
- Help remember and process the items in the product request cart.
- Help remember field data when populating information into any of our web forms.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
8450 W. 183rd Place Tinley Park, IL 60487 United States